Junior IT Consultant
Is it possible to join 5 000+ employees company and still feel the family atmosphere? Devoteam Czech Republic proves it is! At this very moment, we are looking for enthusiastic Junior IT Consultants for our Knowledge Up Program - skills and career accelerator open to high-potential candidates. Don't miss your opportunity to become a part of our awesome team! :-)
You will be working on Now Platform - A Single Platform To Automate Business Processes Across The Enterprise. This cloud solution developed by ServiceNow, Forbes most innovative company, is a flexible and easy‑to‑use development environment that automates tasks and workflows not just in IT Service Management but also in HR, Finance, and Security.
Job & Missions
As part of our team, you will progressively get involved in our customers’ projects. Every day you will be in touch with the latest IT innovations. During the first year, you will be focusing mainly on technical activities such as:
- Implementation of ServiceNow in our clients’ information system
- Developing stories/use cases and implement them, configure and integrate workflows
- Setting up and customizing of the tools depending on business needs
Besides that, you will also:
- Create technical documentation
- Provide technical expertise and support
- Communicate with our clients
- Drive the digital transformation and change management for our clients migrating to ServiceNow solutions
And what is the Knowledge Up Program? Read on, you will be excited!
Over the course of three years, you will be involved in a challenging mission: working as a consultant for our clients while taking part in training sessions and obtaining recognized certifications in order to become a Solutions Consultant. Build your career now!
How do we plan your trip with the Knowledge up Program?
Year 1 ITIL v3 Foundation certification, ServiceNow System Administrator certification
Year 2 Fundamentals on functional expertise linked to specialization (HR, ITOM, CSM, …), ServiceNow Implementation Specialist certification
Year 3 ITIL Intermediate Lifecycle certification, Project Management or Agile Methodology training
What will you get apart from salary? :-)
- Trainings and certifications in the best of breed technologies and methodologies
- Possibility to travel abroad and meet our customers - Our customers are the leading companies in EMEA
- Experience with working in an international team of Devoteam experts
- Nice package of benefits - Multisport cards, language courses, meal vouchers, team buildings and other company events, flexible office hours, home office, delicious breakfast and snacks and other benefits
- Great location - right in the centre of Prague (Ovocný trh)
- Unlimited contract
Assets to join the team
- You have Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or you have relevant IT experience
- You want to improve your knowledge and eager to learn from experts
- You want to be part of challenging projects
- You want to communicate (in English and on daily basis :-)
#DigitalTransformakers Management Consulting
#ManagerSpirit #ClientCentric #Agility
Do you dream of digital transformation, have a doctorate in listening to and understanding clients?
Does advising the management of an organisation on lots of strategic projects fire you up? Do you relish the challenge of contributing to our own business at any chance you get? Are your buzzwords independence, dynamism and proactivity?
Don’t delay. We have a place for you in our family!
Similar job offers88 offers
Consultant SI H/F
73 Rue Anatole France, 92300 Levallois-Perret, FranceApply
Consultant Senior/Manager CRM - Paris/Lyon H/F
Consultant(e) CRM (Salesforce, Dynamics) - Paris/Lyon
Strategy and tranformation consulting
Stage 6 mois- Consultant CRM H/F - Paris/Lyon
Consultant Digital WorkPlace H/F